Welcome at FreeTime Toys

Hello everybody and welcome here. This blog will be dedicated to the few toys projects I will do during my free time. You can expect some toys rehab, some design adaptation and some brand new design.

If you are here you probably know my taste for Jumbo Machinder, so most of my projects are related to those big guys. Hope you will enjoy it.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Lenzari Modeling in Progress

Well, life was really busy lately, but finally got some time to start on the modeling of my next Jumbo replica: Lenzari. One of the hardest to find and the rarest of the Kamen Rider villains. So I've decide to give him the same treatment and replicate that guy.

There's a few tricky parts and for my other replica I was able to use some parts from one to another with a little bit of adjustment. I've been able to use the boots from the leg of Hasami Jaguar, but it's not exactly the same. The hand was really painfull but like the boots it's pretty close from the one of Taihou Buffalo so I was able to get some good references as I have that one.

Speaking about references, I'm really lucky because a really nice collector helped me by providing some great picture of his specimen and with that I was able to get it quite close. Not finish yet as I still have to make the launcher on his hand and also start all the little adjustment with proportions and all that and finish with the technical part like wall thickness and the usual stuff to prepare for the print.

But I wanted to share this first modeling, so here it is.



It's always nice when you model a new thing like that, because you really have to look closely to every detail and discover some stuff that you've never see before, you really learn the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment