Welcome at FreeTime Toys

Hello everybody and welcome here. This blog will be dedicated to the few toys projects I will do during my free time. You can expect some toys rehab, some design adaptation and some brand new design.

If you are here you probably know my taste for Jumbo Machinder, so most of my projects are related to those big guys. Hope you will enjoy it.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Black Ox Machinder Vilain

So, for the second entry here's some design adaptation. I've try to transpose the Black Ox into a real Machinder Vilain based on the design of Garada K7, Green Ghost C3 and a bit of Rokuron Q9. All of them have a bit the same legs and arms and their design was really close to the Black Ox, so why not try something.


I still want to adjust a lot of things and also need to do the whole technical modeling of joint, thickness of parts before even try to do a protoype of that guy. Maybe some day he will be real.



1 comment: