Welcome at FreeTime Toys

Hello everybody and welcome here. This blog will be dedicated to the few toys projects I will do during my free time. You can expect some toys rehab, some design adaptation and some brand new design.

If you are here you probably know my taste for Jumbo Machinder, so most of my projects are related to those big guys. Hope you will enjoy it.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

First cast of the Mach Baron car

Finally had the time to finalize the mold based on the second prototype and I've done the first cast of the repro car.
It needs some cleaning and I need to adjust a bit the stickers as they were made for the previous prototype wich was a bit smaller than the new one.
Just need to put it in Mach Baron foot now :))

The one with the stickers is the first cast and the other one is the second prototype.


It's hard to get something without blur as the model is quite small this car is around 6.5 centimeter long.


No comments:

Post a Comment