Welcome at FreeTime Toys

Hello everybody and welcome here. This blog will be dedicated to the few toys projects I will do during my free time. You can expect some toys rehab, some design adaptation and some brand new design.

If you are here you probably know my taste for Jumbo Machinder, so most of my projects are related to those big guys. Hope you will enjoy it.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Mach Baron repro car, almost there.

I was finally able to finish the first serie of 10 little cars. I need to improve my casting skills as I've had a lot of junk cast before having the first 10 good looking one.

Here's a few picts. If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me: mikedeco@gmail.com





2 comments:

  1. Those look awesome, MIKIE! When can I get my hands on one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, may I post this on my Mach Baron page? I'd like to get you more traffic.

    Thx, T

    ReplyDelete