Welcome at FreeTime Toys

Hello everybody and welcome here. This blog will be dedicated to the few toys projects I will do during my free time. You can expect some toys rehab, some design adaptation and some brand new design.

If you are here you probably know my taste for Jumbo Machinder, so most of my projects are related to those big guys. Hope you will enjoy it.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Garada K7 Work in progress Part 2

Here's a revised version of the modeling. The head was improved and the sickels are more define right now. There's still the chest piece that I need to redo from scratch for some technical reason.

I've always wanted to have a "virtual" Garada to do tons of render of it with lots of them in the frame. But for the moment, it's just a render test to see how the model look with some colors.
Well, I could have spend more time on the textures and add all the little details like the rivets on each piece but since it's just work in progress I wanted to get a quick result just to have an idea.


Looks like the arms could be a bit more wide, on the one on the left they seem too thin. I will need to check this next time. And I should also remove Grendizer from the image of the test scene. Or maybe not :))

No comments:

Post a Comment