Welcome at FreeTime Toys

Hello everybody and welcome here. This blog will be dedicated to the few toys projects I will do during my free time. You can expect some toys rehab, some design adaptation and some brand new design.

If you are here you probably know my taste for Jumbo Machinder, so most of my projects are related to those big guys. Hope you will enjoy it.

Friday, September 9, 2011

It's holiday time for me

Just a quick post.

After a rush on the mini vilains to be ready for the East Coast Chogokin Summit and a HUUUGE rush at work after that, well, I'm finally on holidays for two weeks and I'm planning to do:































































Nothing

No jumbo project, no work, no 3D, no sanding, for once I will just enjoy my time and my familly.

But I've lots of things on my mind and on my to do list for when I'm back, so you can expect the final version of the clear Doublas M2, maybe an extra mini Vilains and some nice suprises.

Until then take care.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment