Welcome at FreeTime Toys

Hello everybody and welcome here. This blog will be dedicated to the few toys projects I will do during my free time. You can expect some toys rehab, some design adaptation and some brand new design.

If you are here you probably know my taste for Jumbo Machinder, so most of my projects are related to those big guys. Hope you will enjoy it.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Garada's Revenge

What if the good guys turned out to be the bad guys, what if the vilains were actually the heroes... Imagine a world with Garada K7 being the star of the show. Probably the commercial for the toy line in the 70's would have look like this:




So for all of you who suffered from seeing this Jumbo Mazinger commercial with our favorite vilain exploding, well it was time for him to take his revenge. Payback Time mouahahahahahahahahahaha......

This is a little something I've been working on the past few days, each time I was watching the original commercial it was too hard for me, so I decided to do this little thing to balance my pain, kind of a little therapy.

2 comments:

  1. Man, your blog is great, and what you did with Garada K-7 is what us -the rest of mortals- just dare to dream about. Please excuse my english but I´m writing from South America (Venezuela) and it turns that I´m a huge fan of jumbo machinders and japanese robot culture of the 70´s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your kind words. I try to do my best and I just wish to do even more, but it's really hard for the moment as I don't have much time for the moment.
      Machinders are just soo awesome and it's always nice too see other collectors.

      Delete