Welcome at FreeTime Toys

Hello everybody and welcome here. This blog will be dedicated to the few toys projects I will do during my free time. You can expect some toys rehab, some design adaptation and some brand new design.

If you are here you probably know my taste for Jumbo Machinder, so most of my projects are related to those big guys. Hope you will enjoy it.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

18cm Q9 ready for paint

Just wanted to give a little update on one of the projects as it seems that I've been super busy with 3D modeling lately on other stuff like the Doublas and kept the other one on the side. I've order a few 3D print and it always take some days before they arrive, so it's time to focus on some sanding, cleaning and painting.

The 18cm version  (7.08 inches) of little Q9 is now ready for paint. I'm quite anxious as I'm going to try the airbrush on that one, but I will probably need to do some tests just to be sure not to ruin everything now.

So here's a few picts of it before this step.




No comments:

Post a Comment