Welcome at FreeTime Toys

Hello everybody and welcome here. This blog will be dedicated to the few toys projects I will do during my free time. You can expect some toys rehab, some design adaptation and some brand new design.

If you are here you probably know my taste for Jumbo Machinder, so most of my projects are related to those big guys. Hope you will enjoy it.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mini Q9 Not for sale anymore

Just a quick news. I've remove the Q9 from the Shapeways store.
My sample was in a box for two weeks and when I've pick it up this week end, some parts were super yellow.
So I've decide to remove it as  I don't want to have people disappointed with that. If I buy something I want it to be cool and durable, so I can't sell something that doesn't go in that way.

The good news is that I'm working on something that might solve that and even be more interesting. Well, I hope so :))

No comments:

Post a Comment