Welcome at FreeTime Toys

Hello everybody and welcome here. This blog will be dedicated to the few toys projects I will do during my free time. You can expect some toys rehab, some design adaptation and some brand new design.

If you are here you probably know my taste for Jumbo Machinder, so most of my projects are related to those big guys. Hope you will enjoy it.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Before and after

When I did the little fake Garada commercial, I've done a little side by side movie  with before and after, so that the people who don't know the original commercial can enjoy the joke a bit more.
I wanted to upload it but it never worked out and I just realize right now that it did work out but didn't know.
I should have maybe spend more time on it to be perfect, anyway here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment