Welcome at FreeTime Toys

Hello everybody and welcome here. This blog will be dedicated to the few toys projects I will do during my free time. You can expect some toys rehab, some design adaptation and some brand new design.

If you are here you probably know my taste for Jumbo Machinder, so most of my projects are related to those big guys. Hope you will enjoy it.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tiny Garada Painted

As a continuity of the multiple posts about my Garada obsession, here's the tiny version painted. As you can see, for that one I went for paintbrush instead of airbrush, it's too small to start playing with masking tape and all that and since it's in one single piece, it's even worst.
I've use the same technique as I used for my little D&D figures that why he's go that little dirty look, but it suits him pretty well I think.
In really close up the texture is a bit grainy, that might be because of the primer that was a spray can, but even with some sanding after, the grainy texture is still there. But that only visible on close shots.


Here's a picts with him next the first mini Garada I've done. Colors are off but the first one was really too flashy. Also with his little box but little inserts. Ready to go.



And to get a better idea of size, here's a couple images with the full size version, a few family shots. Now that the tiny guy is finish, the main focus will be to finish the big guy, still a lot of work on that one....





No comments:

Post a Comment