Welcome at FreeTime Toys

Hello everybody and welcome here. This blog will be dedicated to the few toys projects I will do during my free time. You can expect some toys rehab, some design adaptation and some brand new design.

If you are here you probably know my taste for Jumbo Machinder, so most of my projects are related to those big guys. Hope you will enjoy it.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Garada K7 final images

So, it's done, here's the final chapter of this long long project. I've done the final details on my replica and he's exactly like I wanted him to be.

Here's a long serie of images in a better quality than that funky vintage look picture. I've almost recreate the effect of the MIB and the pleasure to open it and take it our of the box (ok I've put it there first but who cares :)))

Oh and I swear, no more picture of Garada now, only new projects and he's not involve in it. I can close my fascination door in my brain.










Hope you've enjoy following this project and hope to make more in the future, thanks for all the support from everybody.

8 comments:

  1. Hi! Mike , nice to meet you and sorry to disturb you . This is Alan Lau , I am a small Jumbo machinder collector in Hong Kong . I know you a the super famous expert in the world . Your repro K7 is so amazing ! I know collecting the original one is impossible in my life . Can you Sell me one of this repro to completed my dream please ?
    Thank you very much !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Alan. Thanks a lot for the kind word about my replica. Unfortunately I'm not selling them, I've just build two and they are not for sale. Making one takes a lot of time so I prefer to focus on other projects rather than build extras for all the people asking about it.
      Thanks a lot for you understanding.
      Cheers
      Mike

      Delete
    2. Hi ! Mike ,Thank's for your fast reply . I understand your situation . But can you think again please ? I really want to collected it and only you can help me in the world ! Maybe I can help you to do something and made one special things in nearest future ! I promised !
      Thanks a lot again !
      Regards,
      Alan

      Delete
    3. Hello Alan. I have lots of request from various people regarding this, even people I know very well, but I have to give the same answer to everybody. If I start doing one for one person, then why not for somebody else and spend all my time doing that.... I'm doing this to enjoy my free time and not for any kind of profit or start selling them.

      Cheers

      Mike

      Delete
    4. Hi ! Mike , sorry for disturb again ! I think I have to give up . May I just make a friend with you ? Hope you don't mind I'm nobody .
      Regards,
      Alan

      Delete
    5. No stress Alan.
      Always nice to meet other collectors and I love talking about Machinder.

      Delete
  2. Hello Mike

    Great fan of your work...I understand you don't sell the repros you make. Howeve, like you I'm a 3d modeller/collector, and also have a 3d printer, so I was wondering if you sell/share the 3d files (.stl if you know what I mean)..??

    Take care
    Carl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Carl.
      Sorry for the late reply and thanks for you message.
      No I'm not selling or sharing my models files.
      Thanks for your understanding.

      Cheers

      Mike

      Delete