Welcome at FreeTime Toys

Hello everybody and welcome here. This blog will be dedicated to the few toys projects I will do during my free time. You can expect some toys rehab, some design adaptation and some brand new design.

If you are here you probably know my taste for Jumbo Machinder, so most of my projects are related to those big guys. Hope you will enjoy it.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Green Ghost is already there


The room I usually use for my pictures has been converted to a projection room, and there's no more natural light there. So, until I find a new nice set up, here they are in front of a stupid brown background.

Ok, now back to something more serious. Things are moving fast on that one, the print is already done and it came out great.
Now will start the long long sanding session but if things are going as expected, it should be finish is 5 to 6 weeks. Busy summer for me.

So here's the few picts of the 3D prints. As you can see I've print two of them like for Garada, it's going to be the only two I'm building and I'm not even sanding the second one. Doing that on a single one is already enough for me.




Like on Garada, the launcher is a bit too big compare to the original one, but I like those proportions and wanted to use the same files as for Garada, beside that, all the mechanical parts are already there also.

No comments:

Post a Comment