Welcome at FreeTime Toys

Hello everybody and welcome here. This blog will be dedicated to the few toys projects I will do during my free time. You can expect some toys rehab, some design adaptation and some brand new design.

If you are here you probably know my taste for Jumbo Machinder, so most of my projects are related to those big guys. Hope you will enjoy it.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Boooooots

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him, we have the technology. We have the capability to make the first bionic toy. Hasami Jaguar will be that toy.

After my video delirium about doing this, I've been in the rush on so many things, but now was the good time to finaly do that missing leg.



So here's the images of the modeling. As usual, I try to be accurate but I'm not sure if it's perfect. From what I've mesure, it should fit. I'm a bit afraid of the painting and beeing able to match the color, but in any case I think it will be far better than the spray can I use to for the moment to make him stand right.

Regarding the other projects, well, things are moving quite fast here, the Green Ghost is already sanded and the rivets will be done this week, and normally the paint is schedule before the end of this month. So, if all this goes as plan the GG will be done, same for the Jaguar's leg and also the Buffalo launchers.

After that, some hollidays to rest and bit and enjoy life, but stay tune for this end of month full of projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment