Welcome at FreeTime Toys

Hello everybody and welcome here. This blog will be dedicated to the few toys projects I will do during my free time. You can expect some toys rehab, some design adaptation and some brand new design.

If you are here you probably know my taste for Jumbo Machinder, so most of my projects are related to those big guys. Hope you will enjoy it.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jumbo Double Spazer

Hello everybody.
After a big rush at work, I finally had some time to work on this thing. It's something I had in my mind for a long time now and wanted to visualize it a bit. There was the jet pilder for the Mazinger Z jumbo, why not give Grendizer a back pack also? :))
This was modeled quite fast just to have an idea of proportions. Maybe one day I will optimize it for a 3D print and make it real. Problem might be the weight of it if you stick it to Grendizer's back.
Anyway; enjoy ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment